I HAVENT MADE A BLOG IN A YEAR!!!!!!!
Holy Shnickerdoodles!!!!!!
Okay, Hi I'm GeekieGecko Plays, my former username was Pengalila AJ,
I say i play multiple games, but really i much prefer the online playground known as Animal Jam
"If thats what you normally do on your channel, then why isn't your name GeekieGecko AJ?"
the answer to that is, because I'm a Geek i play multiple games, (ALOT)
i just record mostly Animal Jam videos because
1- I like it its fun, and its really hard to record videos about other games like minecraft or sims because you cant exactly restart those kinds of videos, its really complicated...
2- The AJ community is my target audience, every Youtuber has a 'Target Audience' it means the type of people the videos are targeted for.
EX: If someone loves the game Halo my videos are not for them, there is nothing on my channel, or blog that would interest them Unless they also enjoyed the game Animal jam
Explination: If lets say someone Hated animal jam, they would not enjoy my content.
thats what i mean o.o (Complicated right)
Anyways, I do plan on continuing this blog, if you are interested in watching some of my videos click here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCt6q55J8BCIPBkAEnVteIg
No comments:
Post a Comment